Holy Family’s cell phone policy has been reviewed and UPDATED. The policy is listed in our Parent and Student Handbook, and is reprinted for your convenience below. Please be sure to sign and return the Cell Phone Agreement by Monday, Sept. 14.
- Only 9th–12th graders may bring cell phones or iPods to school.
- All cell phones and iPods must be turned in to the homeroom teacher at 8:15 roll call. Students arriving late must turn in their phones at the front desk when they sign in tardy.
- Students leaving school for the day may pick up their phones from the front desk as they go. This should be the last thing they do before leaving school grounds. Students may not use cell phones in the parking lot without obtaining faculty permission each time.
- Students are forbidden to access the Internet via cell phone at any time while on school property.
Consequences for violations:
- The first time a student violates the school’s policy, he will be fined $20, and the phone or iPod will be returned to a parent at the Headmaster’s discretion.
- Subsequent violations will result in a $50 fine; the phone or iPod will be returned at the Headmaster’s discretion. All fines will be donated to a pro-life charity.