After 2 months of preparing, we are all excited to have the new school year begin.
Here are a few notes for the first day of school:
- The school will be open at 7:45 am. Students should arrive between 7:45 and 8:15. All classes begin at 8:15.
- Please do not let you children out of the vehicle until you come completely around the circle and are in front of the school.
- All students in Grades K to 6 should go directly to their homeroom.
- All students in Grades 7 to 12 should go to their homerooms between 7:45 & 8:15. At 8:15, they should go to their Math class. There will be Orientation at 8:30 for Upper Grade Students, where they will receive information about the schedules and their classes. Please use this link for the location of homerooms and Math classes.
- Holy Mass will be offered at 2:00 pm by Fr. Peffley. Father will give a short juggling demonstration after Mass.
- The pick-up line goes from 3:00 to 3:30 pm. If you arrive after 3:30 pm, please park and come in to pick up your child(ren). All students must be picked up by 4:00 pm, unless they are in an activity with a teacher or coach.
See you Monday.