After 2 months of preparing, we are all excited to have the new school year begin.
Here are a few notes for the first day of school:
- The school will be open at 7:45 am. Students should arrive between 7:45 and 8:15. All classes begin at 8:15.
- Please do not let you children out of the vehicle until you come completely around the circle and are in front of the school.
- All students in Grades K to 6 should go directly to their homeroom.
- All students in Grades 7 to 12 should go to their homerooms between 7:45 & 8:15. At 8:15, they should go to their Math class. There will be Orientation at 8:30 for Upper Grade Students, where they will receive information about the schedules and their classes. Please use this link for the location of homerooms and Math classes.
- Holy Mass will be offered at 2:00 pm by Fr. Peffley. Father will give a short juggling demonstration after Mass.
- The pick-up line goes from 3:00 to 3:30 pm. If you arrive after 3:30 pm, please park and come in to pick up your child(ren). All students must be picked up by 4:00 pm, unless they are in an activity with a teacher or coach.
See you Monday.
“Books delight to the very marrow of one’s bones. They speak to us, consult with us, and join with us in a living and intense intimacy.”― Plutarch
Some of the teachers participated in the Catholic Classical Schools Conference last week in Philadelphia. We attended lectures, participated in seminars, took in the Philadelphia Art Museum and, of course, indulged in a late-night cheesesteak. Catholic Classical Schools
“Beware the man of one book.” Thomas Aquinas
Report card pickup day is this Thursday, June 16, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.