There are several fun and educational summer camps at Holy Family Academy this year.
To register or get more information, please contact the Camp Instructor.
- Art Camps with Mrs. Monica Curran, ages 8-12, 10:00 am to 12 noon, June 12-16 & July 10-14. $60 per child plus $10 materials fee ($10 discount for additional siblings). Explore art and crafts through several projects.
- Sewing and/or Crocheting with Mrs. Roxane Gallaher, Tuesday afternoons. Beginning and intermediate sewing and beginning crocheting.
- Tennis Camps with Mrs. Erin Atkinson, ages 6 to adult, 9:00 to 11:00 am, June 5-9 & July 31-Aug 4. $85 per week.
Come see where daily Mass, the classics of western civilization, Gregorian Chant, classical drama, debate, speech and competitive athletics form tomorrow’s Catholic leaders.
Meet teachers, students, parents and see Holy Family Academy’s multi-disciplinary high school program.
Sunday November 6, 2:00 to 4:00 pm
To RSVP email: email@example.com
The Michael Pennefather Memorial 5K & Color Fun Run is Saturday, September 24, 2016 at Signal Hill Park in Manassas, VA.
The Color Fun Run is at 8:00AM and 5K is at 8:30AM.
Go to IMATHLETE to register.
Come out for a fun family morning and help support Holy Family Academy.
Michael Pennefather, a student of Holy Family Academy, died at the age of 12 after battling multiple illnesses and disabilities. He colored the world around him with his infectious smile, optimism and joy for life. This fun and family-friendly event is an opportunity to remember a remarkable young man, encourage fitness at beautiful Signal Hill Park in Manassas, and raise necessary funds for on-going projects at Holy Family Academy and the St. Padre Pio Chapel, located at the school Michael loved.
After 2 months of preparing, we are all excited to have the new school year begin.
Here are a few notes for the first day of school:
- The school will be open at 7:45 am. Students should arrive between 7:45 and 8:15. All classes begin at 8:15.
- Please do not let you children out of the vehicle until you come completely around the circle and are in front of the school.
- All students in Grades K to 6 should go directly to their homeroom.
- All students in Grades 7 to 12 should go to their homerooms between 7:45 & 8:15. At 8:15, they should go to their Math class. There will be Orientation at 8:30 for Upper Grade Students, where they will receive information about the schedules and their classes. Please use this link for the location of homerooms and Math classes.
- Holy Mass will be offered at 2:00 pm by Fr. Peffley. Father will give a short juggling demonstration after Mass.
- The pick-up line goes from 3:00 to 3:30 pm. If you arrive after 3:30 pm, please park and come in to pick up your child(ren). All students must be picked up by 4:00 pm, unless they are in an activity with a teacher or coach.
See you Monday.
“Books delight to the very marrow of one’s bones. They speak to us, consult with us, and join with us in a living and intense intimacy.”― Plutarch