Classical Co-Op for Children with Down Syndrome Ages 8 to 18
Highlighted in the National Catholic Register
One-day a week – Fridays at the School
Simply Classical, a curriculum for special needs children developed by Memoria Press (includes placement assessment)
Miss Radel, Kindergarten Teacher and Ward Method Music Instructor
- To provide support for homeschooling parents.
- To provide Catechism in a group setting.
- To provide an opportunity for spiritual development (Daily Mass and Prayer).
- To provide a classroom and cohort experience.
- To provide opportunities for fellowship & friendship with the student body at HFA.
- To facilitate their own connection with the True, Good and Beautiful.
- To grow our service to children with Down Syndrome as the Lord wills.
“In raising the Virgin Mary as a child, St. Anne had the duty of caring for a child with a special kind of innocence. Children with Down Syndrome also have a special kind of innocence and we hope St. Anne will care for our students and the program in the same way that she cared for Our Lady.”